Sure, but it's simple. Add up all you're trading away, subtract all you're receiving and make sure it doesn't break your team's budget. But all this is calculated for you when you build your trade proposal, so you'll always know where you stand on budget issues.
Articles in this section
- Do trades have to be even (1-for-1 or 2-for-2)?
- What happens to my roster after a trade? What about my lines and pairs?
- Can a trade be vetoed by other owners? How long do I have to wait before a trade completes?
- Can I trade minor league and/or fantasy players?
- Are there any roster-related limitations on trades?
- The trade alert will not go away! Help!
- How will I be notified of new trade proposals?
- Are there any financial limitations on trades?
- Give me an overview of SimLeague Hockey trading!