Most SimLeague Hockey pages display information boxes at the top (unless there is no information to display), just under the header menu. Any trade information that needs your attention will show up in those boxes. In addition, you will receive an email any time one of your team's trades is completed or vetoed.
Articles in this section
- Do trades have to be even (1-for-1 or 2-for-2)?
- What happens to my roster after a trade? What about my lines and pairs?
- Can a trade be vetoed by other owners? How long do I have to wait before a trade completes?
- Can I trade minor league and/or fantasy players?
- Are there any roster-related limitations on trades?
- The trade alert will not go away! Help!
- How will I be notified of new trade proposals?
- Are there any financial limitations on trades?
- Give me an overview of SimLeague Hockey trading!