Most definitely! Anybody and everybody can be traded away. You can free some payroll by dumping veterans for prospects. Or you can burn that available cash by trading away a prospect for another superstar. Anything goes!
Articles in this section
- Do trades have to be even (1-for-1 or 2-for-2)?
- What happens to my roster after a trade? What about my lines and pairs?
- Can a trade be vetoed by other owners? How long do I have to wait before a trade completes?
- Can I trade minor league and/or fantasy players?
- Are there any roster-related limitations on trades?
- The trade alert will not go away! Help!
- How will I be notified of new trade proposals?
- Are there any financial limitations on trades?
- Give me an overview of SimLeague Hockey trading!