You have the ability to specify how each defensive pair will play on offense. If you have a pair of decent shooters, you can have them shoot. If not, you can tell them to pass the puck more and allow forwards to shoot. If you decide to let them shoot, their real life shots per game average is used to determine how often they will shoot.
Articles in this section
- What are defensive pairs? Who should play on a particular pair?
- What does the "Goalie Patience" setting do?
- I have a message telling me some of my lines (or pairs) are incomplete.
- How do I know when each line and pair plays?
- How does automatic goalie swapping work?
- What happens if I forget to set my lines/pairs before the season starts?
- How does player shadowing work?
- What is "Line/Pair Profiling" and how do I turn it on?
- How do I remove a team from my Team Center after the season is over?
- What is the "Shooting Behavior" setting for my pairs?