If the player on the waiver wire is claimed before the trade is processed the trade will automatically be nullified. On the other hand, if the player is placed on the waiver wire and he is not claimed the trade will be processed as normal. Whichever occurs first, the trade completion or the waiver wire claim, will be the official move.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I trade my rookie player?
- I have a player who I'm looking to trade. I received a proposal, and it shows that he "Can Reject Trade", but when I look at his contract he doesn't have a no trade clause. Why can he reject the trade?
- What happens if I have more than one trade involving the same player?
- I have a trade involving a player who is injured/on the DL. Will the trade still go through, or will it be nullified because the player is injured?
- I just accepted a trade and the other owner placed a player involved on the Waiver Wire. Will the trade still go through?
- When is a player eligible to be traded?