Yes, injured players can be drafted in the Rule 5 draft.
Articles in this section
- Why did my Rule 5 player get offered back without me doing anything?
- If I accept an offer back, what will the player's salary be?
- I made a rule V offer back but the other owner can not see the player. What's going on?
- What do the different colored icons mean on the Edit Rosters page?
- How does the Rule 5 draft work?
- Can injured players be taken in the rule 5 draft?
- What happens if a player is currently involved in a trade offer or on the waiver wire and is selected in the Rule 5 Draft?
- How do I know if a player I have is eligible for the Rule 5 draft?
- I just had a player protected by the AI, why?
- What happens when I offer a player back?