There is an MLB rule that requires all players on the DL to be activated from the DL at the end of the regular season. At this point, the retroactive date is reset. If a player is placed on the DL the next season, the retroactive date is the date he's placed on the DL.
Articles in this section
- I promoted Player A to my ML roster because one of my ML players was injured. Now that the ML player recovered, I'm ready to demote Player A back to the minors. How do I make sure that he doesn't receive any demotion penalties on his ratings?
- I have a player on my team who is on the DL, showing (-2), but it won't let me remove him from the DL. Why not?
- I can't move up my Rookie league players because I get a Message that I must have 20 men on the Rookie League Roster.
- There are no Tryout Camp players available to sign.
- Is sim engine supposed to be promoting guys?
- I have a player that cleared the waiver wire but when I try to demote him it says he must clear waivers again. What's up?
- My player suffered a significant injury last season. I placed him on the DL at the beginning of the next season since he was still hurt. Why doesn't his retroactive date remain the same from last season, so that I can remove him from the 60-day DL after