No, playoff roster changes can only be made in between rounds of the playoffs once the next round has been scheduled. This means you may have to play shorthanded for the remainder of a round should an injury occur during a playoff series.
Articles in this section
- Do player's recover fatigue during "Placeholder Days"?
- Does being in or winning the playoffs help improve my player's development? If so, in what areas?
- Why am I playing my next playoff game on the road even though I should have homefield advantage?
- What happens when teams tie for a playoff spot?
- Why aren't starting pitchers listed for the first game of each playoff series?
- Player A is on my ML roster, why can't I see him during the playoffs?
- I just had a player get injured during the playoffs. Can I adjust my roster?