If your player is close enough to his regularly scheduled development cycle you won't see the effects of his recovery until that time. We do this to save on resources and to improve simulator run speed. If your player has lost ratings there are several reasons why this may have happened (age, length and severity of the injury, your medical staff, and the player's makeup rating to name a few). Please keep in mind that not every player will regain all of his ratings after coming off the DL and it is possible for him to actually lose rating points because of the injury.
Articles in this section
- How do the player development cycles work (i.e. the rows on my Player Profile Ratings page)?
- How do injuries work?
- Why are there no stats shown from previous spring trainings?
- I just had a player decline in ratings because of a promotion. Why did that happen and what does that mean?
- How are the candidates for the Home Run Derby selected?
- Why are the stats on the Award Voting page all 0's?
- What are the qualifications for awards?
- Why can't I see projected ratings for players?
- My players waiver status has changed after he cleared waivers, why?
- I have a player on my bench that the sim keeps using as a starter.