Any team or mutual player options will be bought out with the releasing franchise responsible for the payroll. A player option will stay in tact. If the player accepts the player option, the franchise that picked the player up is responsible for that season.
Articles in this section
- How do the player development cycles work (i.e. the rows on my Player Profile Ratings page)?
- How do injuries work?
- Why are there no stats shown from previous spring trainings?
- I just had a player decline in ratings because of a promotion. Why did that happen and what does that mean?
- How are the candidates for the Home Run Derby selected?
- Why are the stats on the Award Voting page all 0's?
- What are the qualifications for awards?
- Why can't I see projected ratings for players?
- My players waiver status has changed after he cleared waivers, why?
- I have a player on my bench that the sim keeps using as a starter.