Since age 27 is considered to be the standard "peak" age for baseball players, projected ratings are no longer shown but are merely a duplicate of his current ratings. However, that doesn't mean a player will stop developing because every player has a different peak age, with pitchers typically having a higher average peak age. For example, some pitchers don't reach their peak until age 32.
Articles in this section
- How do the player development cycles work (i.e. the rows on my Player Profile Ratings page)?
- How do injuries work?
- Why are there no stats shown from previous spring trainings?
- I just had a player decline in ratings because of a promotion. Why did that happen and what does that mean?
- How are the candidates for the Home Run Derby selected?
- Why are the stats on the Award Voting page all 0's?
- What are the qualifications for awards?
- Why can't I see projected ratings for players?
- My players waiver status has changed after he cleared waivers, why?
- I have a player on my bench that the sim keeps using as a starter.