When a minor league free agent has multiple of the same offers they will choose the team that is considered the best fit for them. Playing time at their primary position and coaching staff play a large role in their decision.
Articles in this section
- Why is a 6-year minor league free-agent asking for so much money?
- What are Type A and Type B free-agents?
- A ML free agent in our world has several contracts offered to him that are the same exact value. How is it determined who he will sign with?
- I just had a free-agent that I was negotiating with sign a contract at 3am! Why do I have to stay up all hours of the day and night to compete!?!
- During the free-agency period at the beginning of this season, I signed a player who was an unsigned 1st round draft pick from the prior season. He demanded and I signed him to a 1-year $3.4M big league contract. What happens next year?
- I declined my team option with a player, will I get a compensation pick if he is a Type A/B free agent?
- Why did a free-agent I was trying to sign go with another franchise without giving me a chance to increase my offer?
- When a MiL free agent is offered multiple contracts how is it determined who he will sign with?