A total of 25% of any cash not used during the recruiting period will carry over to your team's recruiting budget for the following season as long as you have filled all of your scholarships. If you do not fill all of your scholarships, you will be left with substantially less because your assistant coach will use your remaining money to fill the open scholarships.
Articles in this section
- I'm coaching in Division III, what are the odds of landing a DI-A type of player - maybe even someone that's ranked?
- Is face time with a recruit required to sign them?
- How much money do I get for recruiting?
- In recruiting which has more weight, the amount of money you spend on a recruit or the attention you pay to him?
- If I make 5 calls at once is it any different (not necessarily better) than if I called once?
- Do recruits become "easier" to recruit as the recruiting window begins to close?
- Is there any signficance to the order of the schools that the recruit is considering?
- Why did a "green" recruit sign with another school? What exactly does it mean when the Recruiting Summary view shows a recruit is "green"?
- How many players will I have to recruit? How many total scholarships do I have available?
- Does the success of my program impact the quality and quantity of our recruits?