The number of open scholarships will vary by school. When you initially accept the job, you will see the number of scholarships available. As you progress through subsequent seasons at that school, you'll have various numbers of scholarships to fill as kids graduate, transfer, quit, leave early for the NFL, etc. Your total roster size is 50 players and all players are on scholarship.
Articles in this section
- I'm coaching in Division III, what are the odds of landing a DI-A type of player - maybe even someone that's ranked?
- Is face time with a recruit required to sign them?
- How much money do I get for recruiting?
- In recruiting which has more weight, the amount of money you spend on a recruit or the attention you pay to him?
- If I make 5 calls at once is it any different (not necessarily better) than if I called once?
- Do recruits become "easier" to recruit as the recruiting window begins to close?
- Is there any signficance to the order of the schools that the recruit is considering?
- Why did a "green" recruit sign with another school? What exactly does it mean when the Recruiting Summary view shows a recruit is "green"?
- How many players will I have to recruit? How many total scholarships do I have available?
- Does the success of my program impact the quality and quantity of our recruits?