No. Players who are not healthy enough to participate in a game are held out of practice.
Articles in this section
- What's the minimum time I need to practice an area so a player's rating won't go down?
- How do attributes change - for instance, I presume that blocking drills in the practice session improves blocking, but do athleticism and work ethic change and if so, how?
- Why do my offensive players need to practice defensive formations?
- How important is work ethic - in other words, how much will guys improve with practice? Do they stay the same or can a guy who is rated low in some categories become good with a strong work ethic and well used practice time/game experience?
- If my player is not healthy enough to play in a game, does he still practice?
- How much time should I put in Formation practice?