Yes, when you practice a certain area, a player's ratings improve - if you don't practice an area enough, a player's ratings can go down. For example, if you spend 0 time practicing tackling, players on your team would tackle much worse by the end of the season than they did at the beginning of the season.
Articles in this section
- What is the Hands attributes used for when dealing with RBs?
- Do players get tired - if not, what are the stamina and durability ratings for?
- What are the Formation IQ Ratings?
- If my player is injured during the game, how will the sim decide whether or not to keep him in the game?
- What do the ratings mean?
- Will work ethic affect improvement rate or is it more a reflection of attitude, increasing or decreasing likelihood of off the field problems?
- Do player ratings change as the season progresses?
- If I remove a player's redshirt, how will he respond?
- How quickly will players heal?
- How do I improve a player's work ethic?