If a player was negatively effected by his redshirt status, then some of these effects could be reversed, but not all. When the redshirt is removed (number of games into the season) plays a large role in how the player will respond. As a general rule, players don't like to use a year of eligibility to play in 1 or 2 games.
Articles in this section
- What is the Hands attributes used for when dealing with RBs?
- Do players get tired - if not, what are the stamina and durability ratings for?
- What are the Formation IQ Ratings?
- If my player is injured during the game, how will the sim decide whether or not to keep him in the game?
- What do the ratings mean?
- Will work ethic affect improvement rate or is it more a reflection of attitude, increasing or decreasing likelihood of off the field problems?
- Do player ratings change as the season progresses?
- If I remove a player's redshirt, how will he respond?
- How quickly will players heal?
- How do I improve a player's work ethic?