Yes. It is recommended that you set a player at each position for offense, defense, and special teams. If you do not set a player at a particular position, when a game is played bench players who play that position will be used. If no players are available on the bench at the position, then players from other positions will be used.
Articles in this section
- How are the short yardage back and third down back used?
- Can I play a player who is injured in a game?
- How is the RB sub pattern under the situational settings on offense used?
- How does the defensive depth chart control who enters the game?
- How is the rush setting used and why do only some of the positions have it?
- How does the offensive depth chart control who enters the game?
- How is the slot receiver used?
- How are players subbed in when there are no more players available in the depth chart for a certain position?
- Should I set a player at each position on the depth chart?