The slot receiver is used as the 3rd receiver in sets that have 3 or more receivers.
Articles in this section
- How are the short yardage back and third down back used?
- Can I play a player who is injured in a game?
- How is the RB sub pattern under the situational settings on offense used?
- How does the defensive depth chart control who enters the game?
- How is the rush setting used and why do only some of the positions have it?
- How does the offensive depth chart control who enters the game?
- How is the slot receiver used?
- How are players subbed in when there are no more players available in the depth chart for a certain position?
- Should I set a player at each position on the depth chart?