Players who are injured (health below 100%), but not listed as out (return date), can be played in games. It is a risk to play players who are injured as they are subject to further injury. Depending upon the severity of the injury, they may not be able to play the entire game.
Articles in this section
- How are the short yardage back and third down back used?
- Can I play a player who is injured in a game?
- How is the RB sub pattern under the situational settings on offense used?
- How does the defensive depth chart control who enters the game?
- How is the rush setting used and why do only some of the positions have it?
- How does the offensive depth chart control who enters the game?
- How is the slot receiver used?
- How are players subbed in when there are no more players available in the depth chart for a certain position?
- Should I set a player at each position on the depth chart?