Schools have minimum requirements for Reputation and Loyalty, as well as expecting a certain level of recent success and experience. These requirements are more strict at higher divisions. General notes are listed for each opening describing what they will be looking for in a new coach. Once the job change period begins, the general notes will be replaced with direct indications as to whether or not you qualify for the jobs listed.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to get more than one job offer?
- Who is allowed to apply for another job?
- What's the deal with reputation?
- What happens if I don't renew my team?
- What's the deal with Loyalty?
- What is the logic used in the progression leading up to being fired?
- When am I allowed to submit applications? When will I get a decision?
- How many schools am I allowed to apply to?
- Once I apply for a job can I withdraw my application?
- Can coaches get fired?