Possibly - it depends on how much time you spend practicing different skills, and whether or not a player has been injured. If you don't practice an area enough, player ratings can go down. Also, injured players may see skills decline depending on the extent of the injury.
Articles in this section
- During the off-season, does the amount of time you put into individual categories (i.e. rebounding, passing, etc) play into how much a player's skills may improve / diminish during the break between seasons?
- Can players ratings go down?
- How do I know how much study time to give someone?
- Do you still have to give red-shirts study hall minutes?
- How do player ratings change? What about work ethic?
- Do players practice in the off-season? Should I see any ratings improvements based on practice times?
- What's the minimum time I need to practice an area so a player's rating won't go down?