The tempo refers to the speed at which you want your offense to run. The faster the tempo, the quicker your players will be shooting, and the more conditioning they will require.
Articles in this section
- Is there any way to keep a player from fouling?
- How do the target minute settings work?
- How does the auto-adjust tempo option work?
- How does the option to play my backups more work?
- Is there any impact for playing players out of position, e.g. playing my PF at the SF spot?
- I am curious about the Double-team setting - If you set a player to double-team if leading scorer, does that mean leading scorer of the entire team or leading scorer of the team presently on the floor?
- What does the 'allow halftime adjustment' defensive positioning setting do?
- What happens if one of my players gets injured?
- How do the offensive distribution settings work?
- What if I select 2 players to double team always and 1 to double if he's the leading scorer - which takes precedence?