You can set an option to adjust the frequency of 3 point shots up or down based on certain game situations. So if the situation matches what your settings indicate, the SimEngine will adjust your team's 3 point frequency. The values for the setting range from +5 (take 3 pt. shots as much as possible, although that certainly does NOT mean every shot will be a 3 pt. shot) all the way down to -5 (rarely take 3 pt. shots).
Articles in this section
- Is there any way to keep a player from fouling?
- How do the target minute settings work?
- How does the auto-adjust tempo option work?
- How does the option to play my backups more work?
- Is there any impact for playing players out of position, e.g. playing my PF at the SF spot?
- I am curious about the Double-team setting - If you set a player to double-team if leading scorer, does that mean leading scorer of the entire team or leading scorer of the team presently on the floor?
- What does the 'allow halftime adjustment' defensive positioning setting do?
- What happens if one of my players gets injured?
- How do the offensive distribution settings work?
- What if I select 2 players to double team always and 1 to double if he's the leading scorer - which takes precedence?