The individual 3-point frequency setting allows you to adjust the frequency on a player-by-player basis against each type of defense.
The possible 3-point settings are:
- +2: Always look for the 3-point shot first
- +1: Take more 3-point shots than normal
- 0: Take a 3-point shot as part of the flow of the offense. That is determined based on numerous factors, including a player's position, skills, the style of defense, and the positioning of the defense.
- -1: Take less 3-point shots than normal
- -2: Never take a 3-point shot unless it's a desperation shot
NOTE: If you leave the offensive distribution values to zero for all players, the computer will decide who should take shots AND the frequency of their 3-point attempts - EVEN IF YOU HAVE VALUES FOR 3-POINT FREQUENCY.