If a player is injured beyond the current game, he may be unavailable to play in games or he will play at less than full effectiveness. The Health value shows the current effectiveness level of the player. If the player's health drops below 50%, he'll be forced to sit out until his health is at least 50%. While he is sitting out, he will not practice. Once his health is over 50%, he'll return to practice even if he's not dressing for games.
Articles in this section
- Is there any way to keep a player from fouling?
- How do the target minute settings work?
- How does the auto-adjust tempo option work?
- How does the option to play my backups more work?
- Is there any impact for playing players out of position, e.g. playing my PF at the SF spot?
- I am curious about the Double-team setting - If you set a player to double-team if leading scorer, does that mean leading scorer of the entire team or leading scorer of the team presently on the floor?
- What does the 'allow halftime adjustment' defensive positioning setting do?
- What happens if one of my players gets injured?
- How do the offensive distribution settings work?
- What if I select 2 players to double team always and 1 to double if he's the leading scorer - which takes precedence?