Yes! Although not in Division III or II. But once you get up to Division I, schools will require a certain level of success to remain the coach. If you're in trouble, the administration will certainly let you know. In addition, you'll see your job status change in your office.
Articles in this section
- Can a coach apply for any job?
- Can coaches get fired?
- What happens if I don't renew my team?
- Can a coach apply for more than 1 job at the same time?
- I know a certain job doesn't currently have a coach, so why doesn't it show up in the list for me to reserve/apply?
- Can I skip a season?
- Does everyone start at Division III? Can you pay more to start at Division II or Division I?
- What do schools look for when they are hiring coaches? How can I move up?
- Why did my school's prestige change when I took over as coach?
- If I submit an application to school A BEFORE I submit any other applications, will that decision be made BEFORE the decision on any of the other later applications?