If you have more than one trade involving the same player on the same team, the trade that is first accepted will be processed. The other trade will be nullified.
Articles in this section
- What is the trading block?
- What happens to my lineup after a trade? How are newly acquired players' roles determined?
- Which trade will process if I have the same player involved in multiple trades?
- Can I trade minor leaguers?
- Do trades have to be even (1-for-1 or 2-for-2)?
- Are there any financial limitations on trades?
- Are there any roster-related limitations for trades?
- I am waiting for a trade to go through and it still says pending. It has been well over 24hrs. Any ideas?!!
- I traded for a player right before the transaction deadline and now he is in the minors and I can't bring him up. How can I bring him up?
- Can a trade be vetoed? How long do I have to wait before a trade is completed?