A twist league is when you take any of the players from your selected team's season and use any year of the player's career. For example, if you take the 2004 Yankees you can have Gary Sheffield from any season and any team of his career, so you can have his 1992 San Diego Padres season on your team.
Articles in this section
- What are the different league formats?
- What is a Franchise League?
- How does the Prize eligibility change for leagues using a different League Format?
- What is the password for with a multi-season theme league?
- How do I join a theme league?
- What's a theme league? How do they work?
- What is a Replay League?
- How do the Multi-Season League settings work in the Theme League Wizard?
- What is a Screw Your Neighbor League?
- What is a Twist League?