The user settings are in place to make your management of multiple teams easier.
- The Page Navigation, When Changing Teams via the Team List option allows you to configure how you want the website to react when you change teams via the team list in the header throughout the League, Manager and GM's Office. You can have it remain on the same page or shift you back to the League Office (like it used to do prior to the 4/2007 update).
- The Page Navigation, League Leader Style option allows you to toggle the default view for the League Leaders page available in the League Office. You can go with the new, sortable page or the old, basic page that lists all the leaders at once.
- The Team Center Settings, Group Teams By Season Status option will automatically sort your active teams by the state of the league, then team name. For instance, it will put all your regular season teams together, your first round playoff teams together, your teams in leagues that haven't begun yet together, etc. If this option is not checked, it will display the teams in order of team name only.
- The Team Center Settings, Hide Game Results option will hide anything related to the most recent game result so you can view the play-by-play without knowing the result ahead of time.
- The Team Center Settings, Hide Teams That Have Finished Play option will automatically remove your teams that have finished a league (or been eliminated from the playoffs) more than a day before from your Active Teams View. If not checked, they will remain in view for 2 weeks after the final World Series game.
- The Managerial Settings, Default AutoRest Values section allows you to specify the default AutoRest values when using the Recommendations function within the Manager's Office Advanced Settings pages. For instance, if you like your relief pitchers to have an AutoRest value of 90 every time you start a new team, changing it here will handle this for you so you don't have to individually change all your pitchers. Please note that the default AutoRest value for Mopup pitcher remains 50 since it's a special case.
- The Managerial Settings, Expected Usage Patterns for Pitchers section allows you to adjust the usage pattern for each pitching role in the game. This usage pattern, or expected percentage of games pitched for the remainder of the season, is a core part of the recommended values for target and max pitch counts within the Manager's Office Advanced Setting pages. For instance, the default expected usage pattern for a Long Reliever is 30% which means he should appear in 0.30 * 162 games over the course of the season. This result combined with the number of pitches he has available for the season yields his recommended target and max pitch counts. Adjusting this percentage will affect the recommendations for pitchers within the desired role.
- The Hierarchies and AAA Call-up option gives you the ability to have the manager automatically run and save the recommendations for the Managerial Hierarchies every time you call up a position player from the minors. If this option is not selected, then you must manually insert the called up player into your hierarchies.