Stamina is a relationship between innings pitched and games pitched instead of a general rating showing how much they can pitch in the season. Basically, it shows you how far into a specific game they can go, and does not imply how much they can pitch in the season. Using the stamina rating and the recommended pitch counts, it should give you an idea of how much they can pitch in the season.
Articles in this section
- If I have more than 1 pitcher set to the same role, how does the SimManager decide who to bring in?
- What happens if I play a player out of position?
- How long do I need to rest a player before they are 100% again?
- When drafting players, how do I know how quickly someone will get tired?
- My opponent's pitchers have pitched way over their actual IP! What's the deal?
- What do the defensive ratings mean?
- What's a clone?
- Do I have to rest somebody who is tired? What happens when a player gets tired?
- Why can't I rename my AAA prospects?
- How does fatigue work?