No, you don't have to rest anyone. It's your decision, but as in real life, their performance starts to diminish. You, as the manager, will have to decide whether you should play a tired star, or a fresh sub.
Articles in this section
- If I have more than 1 pitcher set to the same role, how does the SimManager decide who to bring in?
- What happens if I play a player out of position?
- How long do I need to rest a player before they are 100% again?
- When drafting players, how do I know how quickly someone will get tired?
- My opponent's pitchers have pitched way over their actual IP! What's the deal?
- What do the defensive ratings mean?
- What's a clone?
- Do I have to rest somebody who is tired? What happens when a player gets tired?
- Why can't I rename my AAA prospects?
- How does fatigue work?