A clone is a term used to describe two players from different seasons, e.g. having the 1975 Pete Rose and the 1976 Pete Rose on the same team. This team would be said to contain clones.
Articles in this section
- If I have more than 1 pitcher set to the same role, how does the SimManager decide who to bring in?
- What happens if I play a player out of position?
- How long do I need to rest a player before they are 100% again?
- When drafting players, how do I know how quickly someone will get tired?
- My opponent's pitchers have pitched way over their actual IP! What's the deal?
- What do the defensive ratings mean?
- What's a clone?
- Do I have to rest somebody who is tired? What happens when a player gets tired?
- Why can't I rename my AAA prospects?
- How does fatigue work?