Realignment is how teams are arranged in divisions within a SimLeague. Random realignment means that the teams will be placed randomly. Real life realignment is when the teams are organized as close to real life as possible. There are other types as well.
Articles in this section
- How will I know when my league is ready to start?
- What does my rating mean?
- Can I get a spreadsheet of player salaries?
- Can I change leagues?
- What is normalization?
- Can I play if I don't have a credit card?
- Why is my team slumping when none of my players are fatigued?
- How do you notify WhatIfSports of a new record?
- What time are the games simmed? What's the deadline for making managerial moves?
- Can I play in more than 1 league at once?