There's a two-day grace period at the end of the draft to allow all owners a chance to catch up. Owners may miss picks for any number of reasons, and two days is usually enough to get all caught up. If the two day grace period comes and goes without all the teams ready for the next step, please contact customer support and we will work with you to get the league underway.
Articles in this section
- Tell me more about the personal draft lists -- how do they work?
- How does a Theme League Draft work?
- What happens if I miss my turn in the draft?
- Are my draft picks final or can I change my draft picks?
- What do each of the Theme "Draft Settings" mean?
- How long do we have to wait for other owners to finish drafting their players?
- If the draft limits 1 player per league, can we change the year of the player as we move through the draft?
- Can I chat with other owners before, during, and after the draft?
- Can I get out of a draft theme league after I join?
- How smart is the player selection process during a live draft?