NHL teams are only allowed to dress 18 skaters and 2 goalies for each game. SimLeague Hockey uses this same rule. You can scratch and unscratch players as often as you like. When a player is on the scratch list, it guarantees that he will not play in the next game, so this is also a good way to rest fatigued players.
Articles in this section
- What are defensive pairs? Who should play on a particular pair?
- What does the "Goalie Patience" setting do?
- I have a message telling me some of my lines (or pairs) are incomplete.
- How do I know when each line and pair plays?
- How does automatic goalie swapping work?
- What happens if I forget to set my lines/pairs before the season starts?
- How does player shadowing work?
- What is "Line/Pair Profiling" and how do I turn it on?
- How do I remove a team from my Team Center after the season is over?
- What is the "Shooting Behavior" setting for my pairs?