This setting allows you to control how patient your coach is with your goalies before he pulls them out of the game. If you have your patience set to "Only pull his as an absolute last resort", it's a pretty safe bet that the starting goalie will never be taken out of a game -- no matter how many goals he allows. If you set it to "Pull him after his first mistake," the goalie is yanked quickly if he starts allowing goals. The situation does vary based on the time of the game and how quickly the goals are scored against him.
Articles in this section
- What are defensive pairs? Who should play on a particular pair?
- What does the "Goalie Patience" setting do?
- I have a message telling me some of my lines (or pairs) are incomplete.
- How do I know when each line and pair plays?
- How does automatic goalie swapping work?
- What happens if I forget to set my lines/pairs before the season starts?
- How does player shadowing work?
- What is "Line/Pair Profiling" and how do I turn it on?
- How do I remove a team from my Team Center after the season is over?
- What is the "Shooting Behavior" setting for my pairs?