Yes! If your players are playing more (or less) than you would expect based on your line and pair settings, follow these steps to see more detailed information.
- Open the box score for any game in question.
- Click the "Full PBP" link on the scoreboard graphic in the Play-by-Play section. This opens a full play-by-play pop-up window.
- In the pop-up window, place a check mark in the box next to "Show Line Changes" in the top right corner. This displays all line & pair changes in green in the play-by-play text.
- Now, you can read the full play-by-play with the line & pair changes included. This also shows any instance of player shadowing and line matching, as well as all players entering the game for each change.
- You can also use your browser's Find/Search feature to find all instances of when a player entered the game by searching for a particular last name on the page (In Internet Explorer and Firefox, press Ctrl + F to open a Find box).