A player can be traded while he is on the DL as long as his stint is less than 5 days.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I trade my rookie player?
- I have a player who I'm looking to trade. I received a proposal, and it shows that he "Can Reject Trade", but when I look at his contract he doesn't have a no trade clause. Why can he reject the trade?
- What happens if I have more than one trade involving the same player?
- I have a trade involving a player who is injured/on the DL. Will the trade still go through, or will it be nullified because the player is injured?
- I just accepted a trade and the other owner placed a player involved on the Waiver Wire. Will the trade still go through?
- When is a player eligible to be traded?