If selected in the Rule 5 Draft, any outstanding trade offer involving the player is automatically canceled. If the drafted player is on the waiver wire, any pending claims are canceled and the player is also removed from the waiver wire.
Articles in this section
- Why did my Rule 5 player get offered back without me doing anything?
- If I accept an offer back, what will the player's salary be?
- I made a rule V offer back but the other owner can not see the player. What's going on?
- What do the different colored icons mean on the Edit Rosters page?
- How does the Rule 5 draft work?
- Can injured players be taken in the rule 5 draft?
- What happens if a player is currently involved in a trade offer or on the waiver wire and is selected in the Rule 5 Draft?
- How do I know if a player I have is eligible for the Rule 5 draft?
- I just had a player protected by the AI, why?
- What happens when I offer a player back?