The tryout camp is replenished several times a day, but it does not start until after spring training concludes. So, once spring training concludes, you'll be able to use the tryout camp to re-stock your minors.
Articles in this section
- I promoted Player A to my ML roster because one of my ML players was injured. Now that the ML player recovered, I'm ready to demote Player A back to the minors. How do I make sure that he doesn't receive any demotion penalties on his ratings?
- I have a player on my team who is on the DL, showing (-2), but it won't let me remove him from the DL. Why not?
- I can't move up my Rookie league players because I get a Message that I must have 20 men on the Rookie League Roster.
- There are no Tryout Camp players available to sign.
- Is sim engine supposed to be promoting guys?
- I have a player that cleared the waiver wire but when I try to demote him it says he must clear waivers again. What's up?
- My player suffered a significant injury last season. I placed him on the DL at the beginning of the next season since he was still hurt. Why doesn't his retroactive date remain the same from last season, so that I can remove him from the 60-day DL after