The starting pitchers for the first game of each playoff series isn't listed because it's one of the few times an SP isn't locked in. We allow owners to modify their rotation before each round of the playoffs. Most of the time, you can assume it's their #1 but that's not always the case.
Articles in this section
- Do player's recover fatigue during "Placeholder Days"?
- Does being in or winning the playoffs help improve my player's development? If so, in what areas?
- Why am I playing my next playoff game on the road even though I should have homefield advantage?
- What happens when teams tie for a playoff spot?
- Why aren't starting pitchers listed for the first game of each playoff series?
- Player A is on my ML roster, why can't I see him during the playoffs?
- I just had a player get injured during the playoffs. Can I adjust my roster?