The second round of the playoffs is best 3 out of 5 where the team with the higher seed receives home field advantage in games 3-5. Since there is no travel fatigue or home field advantage, the fact they play the first two games on the road does not matter.
Articles in this section
- Do player's recover fatigue during "Placeholder Days"?
- Does being in or winning the playoffs help improve my player's development? If so, in what areas?
- Why am I playing my next playoff game on the road even though I should have homefield advantage?
- What happens when teams tie for a playoff spot?
- Why aren't starting pitchers listed for the first game of each playoff series?
- Player A is on my ML roster, why can't I see him during the playoffs?
- I just had a player get injured during the playoffs. Can I adjust my roster?