If a player is below his auto-rest setting he will be replaced using the rest hierarchy so that they can rest. The AI will look solely at your player rest hierarchy and make changes based only upon what you have set.
Articles in this section
- How do the player development cycles work (i.e. the rows on my Player Profile Ratings page)?
- How do injuries work?
- Why are there no stats shown from previous spring trainings?
- I just had a player decline in ratings because of a promotion. Why did that happen and what does that mean?
- How are the candidates for the Home Run Derby selected?
- Why are the stats on the Award Voting page all 0's?
- What are the qualifications for awards?
- Why can't I see projected ratings for players?
- My players waiver status has changed after he cleared waivers, why?
- I have a player on my bench that the sim keeps using as a starter.