Your minor-league lineups are not available until after spring training, for a couple of reasons. One is that you won't play any minor-league games until after the ML regular season starts (rookie-league play does not start until after the mid-season Amateur Draft). Another is that you'll probably be calling up a number of minor-league players to spring training and returning them after spring training; it could be confusing to make both minor-league and spring-training lineups available at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I set my minor-league lineups?
- What is the point of Spring Training?
- How do the Optimize and Order options work?
- I clicked on the “Show Recs” button but I don’t agree with the recommendations. Why are they wrong?
- Why are all of my pitchers so heavily fatigued in the minors?
- What's the difference between the different pitching roles (mopup, long A/B, LH/RH specialist, setup A/B and closer A/B)?
- Why did pitcher A start instead of pitcher B? I moved pitcher B into the rotation spot scheduled to pitch next?
- How does the Defensive Replacement Hierarchy work?
- My shortstop is making a boatload of errors, way more than a big league shortstop should make. Why is that?