If you have top flight draft picks pending assignment at the end of the season the AI will assign and inactivate these draft picks as long as you have the salary available and the roster spots.
Articles in this section
- Team A is seeing a draft pick that projects to a 100 OVR rating. I allocated more money to my draft budget than Team A for this year’s draft, why can’t I see this player too?
- What is slot money?
- What happens if I don't have enough money to sign my 1st round draft pick?
- This season's amateur draft crop look weak. Shouldn't something be done about that?
- How are Type A compensation picks awarded?
- In my world a player was drafted 3rd in the S9 draft and he was 22 years old and did not sign. I was under the impression that 22 year olds that did not sign would show up in the free agent list the next season, but he was nowhere to be found.
- How do I get a Type D compensation pick?
- Why did the AI sign some of my draft prospects and then add them to my RL roster?
- I just had players assigned and inactivated by the AI, why?
- How does the Amateur Draft work exactly?