If your RL roster is not complete (at least 25 players), the AI will sign enough of your draft prospects to fill out the roster. Before the AI does anything though, you will receive an email a few days before RL is scheduled to begin. This email warns you that RL will be starting soon and you should make sure your roster is complete, otherwise the AI will sign the draft picks.
Articles in this section
- Team A is seeing a draft pick that projects to a 100 OVR rating. I allocated more money to my draft budget than Team A for this year’s draft, why can’t I see this player too?
- What is slot money?
- What happens if I don't have enough money to sign my 1st round draft pick?
- This season's amateur draft crop look weak. Shouldn't something be done about that?
- How are Type A compensation picks awarded?
- In my world a player was drafted 3rd in the S9 draft and he was 22 years old and did not sign. I was under the impression that 22 year olds that did not sign would show up in the free agent list the next season, but he was nowhere to be found.
- How do I get a Type D compensation pick?
- Why did the AI sign some of my draft prospects and then add them to my RL roster?
- I just had players assigned and inactivated by the AI, why?
- How does the Amateur Draft work exactly?