Each year, the big league commissioner's office puts together a list of recommendations for how much a player should expect as a signing bonus based on their pick in the draft. This is a recommendation that most players/agents follow, although some choose to exceed the slot money recommendations based on skill and/or leverage.
Articles in this section
- Team A is seeing a draft pick that projects to a 100 OVR rating. I allocated more money to my draft budget than Team A for this year’s draft, why can’t I see this player too?
- What is slot money?
- What happens if I don't have enough money to sign my 1st round draft pick?
- This season's amateur draft crop look weak. Shouldn't something be done about that?
- How are Type A compensation picks awarded?
- In my world a player was drafted 3rd in the S9 draft and he was 22 years old and did not sign. I was under the impression that 22 year olds that did not sign would show up in the free agent list the next season, but he was nowhere to be found.
- How do I get a Type D compensation pick?
- Why did the AI sign some of my draft prospects and then add them to my RL roster?
- I just had players assigned and inactivated by the AI, why?
- How does the Amateur Draft work exactly?