This is different for each player, but generally speaking he will not complain if he is less than 80-85% healthy. When the player is considering his playing time (determining his participation percent), the game in which the player was injured and the game after he comes back from injury will not be considered (along with all the games between). All other games will be considered by the player.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to remove a player's redshirt at the end of the season?
- Are there any roster restrictions? Do I have to have a backup at every position?
- Can I change a player's position?
- Between seasons, I'd like to rescind a scholarship to one of my returning players - can I do that?
- What is a 'redshirt'?
- Are there restrictions for redshirting players?
- Who is eligible for a medical hardship waiver?
- Is there a limit to the number of scholarships that can be rescinded each season?
- What is a medical hardship waiver?
- I have a player who has been promised 50% playing time and he is injured (at 60% health, but able to play). Can you tell me when he thinks he is healed enough and expects to get his plays? Does he expect to play in each game?