You may apply to another school at any point during the season. However, schools will not make any coaching moves until after the season has ended. Once the season has ended, schools will make decisions at their own pace during the job application period prior to the new season starting.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to get more than one job offer?
- Who is allowed to apply for another job?
- What's the deal with reputation?
- What happens if I don't renew my team?
- What's the deal with Loyalty?
- What is the logic used in the progression leading up to being fired?
- When am I allowed to submit applications? When will I get a decision?
- How many schools am I allowed to apply to?
- Once I apply for a job can I withdraw my application?
- Can coaches get fired?